How to open Demat Account with India Infoline (IIFL)
India Infoline (IIFL) stock share Broker company
India Infoline (IIFL) is the brokerage firm of India Infoline Group, a fastest growing financial services solution provider in India. India Infoline is listed on BSE (532636) and NSE (INDIAINFO) for securities trading. IIFL offers trading platform and research-based advice for entire range of financial products including Stocks, Derivatives, Commodities, Insurance, FD’s, Loans, Bonds etc.
India Infoline (IIFL)’s Trading Platforms:
Investor Terminal (IT)
Investor Terminal is 5Paisa’s equity trading terminal for low volume trader. This is web based terminal and could access from anywhere. This product provides limited features in comparison of Trader Terminal, which is another product provided by 5Paisa.
2. Trader Terminal (TT)
Trader Terminal is design for high volume equity traders or day traders. Trader Terminal provides high volume trading with powerful interface and fast order execution. Few popular features of trader terminal are:
1. Fast trade execution with instant trade confirmation.
2. Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks.
3. Intra day charts, updated live, tick-by-tick.
4. Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report.
5. Set any number of price alerts on any number of scrips.
6. Flexibility to customize screen layout and setting.
7. Facility to customize any number of portfolios & watch lists.
8. Facility to cancel all pending orders at one click.
9. Facility to square off all transactions at one click.
10. Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live.
11. Index information; index chart, index stock information live.
12. Market depth, i.e. Best 5 bids and offers, updated live for all stocks.
13. Online access to both accounts and DP to check live updated Order and Trade Book.
14. Facility to place after market orders.
15. Online fund transfer facility from leading Banks including ICICI, HDFC, CITI and UTI banks.
16. Online intra-day technical calls.
17. Historical charts and technical analysis tools.
18. India Infoline world – acclaimed news service and research.
19. and many more ….
India Infoline (IIFL) Brokerage Charges
Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
1. Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750
2. Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): –
3. Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 555
4. Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 300
1. Intra-day Trades: 0.05% on the buy side and 0.05% on the sell side.
2. Delivery Based Trades: 0.50% or 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
3. F&O Trades: 0.05%
4. Options Trades: 1% of Premium or Rs 100 per lot whichever is higher.
5. Minimum Per Share Brokerage: Rs 0.05
6. Auction Brokerage: 1.00%
7. VAS SMS Facility: Rs 249 per month
India Infoline (IIFL) Advantages
1. Extended network of branches across India and abroad. IIFL has 4000+ branches in India in 900+ cities.
2. IIFL ‘Trader Terminal’ is one of the best desktop trading terminals in India.
3. India Infoline is a ‘full service broker’ offering wide range of popular financial products and advisory to its customers.
3. IIFL offers ‘Trader Multiple’ which allows upto 12.5 times multiple on the available margin for certain select scripts.
4. IIFL offers Equity Systematic Investment Plan (Equity SIP) through which customers can place buy orders for a pre-specified amount or for a pre-specified quantity in scripts of their choice at regular intervals over a period of time. Similar facility is also available in Commodity and Mutual Fund.