How to open Demat Account with Axis Direct
Axis Direct Brokerage Company
Axis Securities is a subsidiary company of Axis Bank Ltd. Company offers broking services and distribution of financial products to retail customers in India. Axis Sec offers a single account to its customer to invest in Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits. Axis Sec also offer Home Loans, Auto Loans, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Loan against Shares and Loans for SME, Credit and Prepaid Cards.
Axis Direct Brokerage Charges 2018
1. Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 999
2. Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs 0
3. Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 0
4. Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 650 (Rs 0 for 1st year)
Axis Direct offers 2 types of brokerage plans:
Fixed Brokerage Plan – In this plan the brokerage is charged in % of the transaction. This plan is suitable for casual stock market investors and beginners. The brokerage charged in this plan is as below:
1. Delivery (Each Leg) : 0.50%
2. Intraday (Each Leg): 0.05%
3. Future (Each Leg): 0.05%
4. Options – Intraday : Rs 0 (Free)
5. Options – Carry Forward (Each Lot): Rs 10
Investment Plus Plan – This is a prepaid subscription plan with fees of Rs 1500. The detail is provided below.
Now or Never Plan – This is a prepaid subscription plan with fees of Rs 5555. The detail is provided below.
AxisDirect Brokerage Detail
|Fixed Plan||Investment Plus Plan||Now or Never Plan|
|Subscription Fee||Rs 0||Rs 1500||Rs 5555|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs 999||Rs 0||Rs 0|
|Complementary Delivery Turnover||Rs 0||Rs 3,00,000||Rs 12,00,000|
|Plan Validity||NA||6 Months||10 Years|
|Brokerage Charges (After Complementary Turnover)|
|Options – Intraday||Rs 0.01 per lot||Rs 0.01 per lot||Rs 0.01 per lot|
|Options – Carry Forward||Rs 10 per lot||Rs 10 per lot||Rs 10 per lot|
AxisDirect Other Brokergae Charges
1. Minimum Brokerage AxisDirect: Axis Direct charges minimum brokerage of Rs 20 per trade or 2.5% of the trade value whichever is lower.
2. Call & Trade Service: Rs 20 per call post 20th call per month.
3. AxisDirect charges flat 1 paisa to 6 paisa per share brokerage on stocks priced less then Rs 10 per share.
AxisDirect Depository Service Charges
|For Resident Retail Customers and Corporates|
|Closure of Account||Nil|
|First Year AMC||Nil|
|Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs 650|
|Buy – Market and Off-Market||Nil|
|Sell – Market and Off-Market||0.04% of the value of the transaction (Min Rs 25 per instruction) whichever is higher.|
|Rejection / fails||Rs 10|
|Pledge Creation/Closure/Confirmation/ Invocation||0.04% (Min Rs 50 per instruction)|
|Additional Account Statements||Rs 100|
Axis Direct Advantages
1. Axis Direct offers 3-in-1 investment account. This include Bank, Demat and Trading Account. This makes trading and investing very easy.
2. Axis Direct offers large number of products under one single brand/website.
3. Axis Direct offers free research reports to its customers.
4. Axis Direct offers classroom sessions, webinars, Online Tutorials and Articles by Experts to help beginners understand basics.