Which Apps Are Most Helpful For Day Trading Such As Stock Scanners and Determining from Bullish from Bearish
I have used the apps like Pointer, Pi, Ventura Wealth, Zerodha Kite, etc. and many other apps and trading platforms which my friends are using. Among them Pi is the best. For intraday trading You can use Pi.
Why I am saying this :
- Advanced charting. 10 different types of charts with 80 built-in technical indicators and over 30 drawing tools for annotation. Trade directly off charts with a single click or by drawing target lines.
- Algos, strategies, and back testing are there on the platform.
- Bracket order, cover order and after market order, these all latest features you can use to place your order better.
- Code advanced strategies with a simple yet powerful scripting language. Use the free historical data to backtest your strategies, and even semi-automate them.
- Pattern recognition. Do technical analysis like never before. Draw a pattern on screen and let Pi look for it in charts for you!
- Historical data. 50,000 candles worth of FREE historical data. Stocks, Indices, F&O, Currency, and Commodity. With dockable views, stack your data in charts side by side!
- Expert advisors! Real time trade signals from automated expert advisors. Use your own strategies, or strategies from others.
- Artificial intelligence and Genetic algorithms.
- Still want more? Be a power trader and optimize your algos with the built in neural network and genetic algorithm strategy optimisation tools.
- With Pi’s Bridge technology, easily connect and fully automate strategies with 3rd party platforms such as Ami Broker, Ninja Trader, Meta Trader etc.
- And so on …
Hope this helps.