What are the Steps to Invest in Stock Market Business or Direct Mutual Funds Investment in India?
Well, you want to invest in Indian stock market. Yes this is a very good idea if you are an young mind.
So let us discuss all the steps one by one:
- First of all you need to open your Trading and Demat account.
- A lots of companies are there in India who provide trading and demat account. As a new comer you can choose Zerodha because it is best to use for the beginner.
- Documents needed : pan card, adhar card, two copies passport size photos and a cancel cheque along with filled up form. Now Online Account Opening is available. You can check it here Zerodha : Open an Account. If you want to invest Direct Mutual Funds : Check here.
- After getting your account just try to be familiar with their trading platforms using which you will do your technical and fundamental analysis about any company.
- Try to study thoroughly everyday using your leisure time and learn this stock market business, how it works.
- Various types of trading method available (intraday trading, very short term investing, short term investing, long term investing) , you follow your one in which you feel comfortable and match to your personality.
- My suggestion is don’t try intraday in your 1st year. Go for very short term (1 week to 3 months) or short term investment (3 months to 6 months).
- Start with a very small amount of cash in your trading account, even you can start with Rs 5000 or Rs 10,000.
- As you grow you can increase your capital with experience.
So wish you all the best …!
http://investowish.com/what-are-the-steps-to-invest-in-stock-market-business-or-direct-mutual-funds-investment-in-india/Mutual Funds InvestmentBest Investment Strategy,Best Swing Trading Strategy,best trading & demat account,Best Way to Earn Online,How to Invest in Stock Market,learn investing,Make Money From Home,stock Beginner,Stock market businessWell, you want to invest in Indian stock market. Yes this is a very good idea if you are an young mind. So let us discuss all the steps one by one: First of all you need to open your Trading and Demat account. A lots of companies are there...admin email@example.comAdministratorInvestoWish
Please follow and like us: