How to open demat account with Angel Broking
As a leading stock broking and wealth management firm, they are revolutionizing the face of retail investing in India with a tech-edge. A 30 year young company, they serve their clients pan India with the agility of a start-aup; offering an extensive range of financial solutions, aided by hi-tech digital technology and ably complemented by a colossal presence of 16,308 trading terminals and a mammoth network of sub-brokers.
Angel Group has emerged as one of the top 3 retail broking houses in India. Incorporated in 1987, it has memberships on BSE, NSE and the two leading commodity exchanges in India i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a depository participant with CDSL.
Angel Broking’s Trading Platforms
Angel Broking offers 5 trading platforms to its customers:
- Angel EyeA browser-based portfolio tracking & trading application with various features including a common screen for all segments, regular market updates etc.
- Angel SpeedProAn application trading platform that provides automatic updates; makes the market accessible to investors from different terminals along with other features.
- Angel TradeIt is a browser based trading platform. The rates are updated automatically. This platform is useful for investors & traders to access market from different terminals.
- Angel LiteA browser-based mobile trading tool that can be used with low GPRS connectivity. This platform provides facility to view live rates, last traded price and % change of your stocks.
- Angel SwiftAn app for accessing the markets and for trading using smart phones and other tablet devices. This is a Mobile trading platform for mobile applications. Trading can be done on Equity and Commodity Market using this platform.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges
|Equity Intraday / Futures||0.0128%||0.04%|
|Nifty Options (Rs.)||16||25|
|Other Options (Rs.)||32||50|
|Currency Options (Rs.)||12||15|
|Commodity Futures Intraday||0.0088%||0.023%|
Angel Broking Demat AMC
|Product||Margin Money in Rs.||DP AMC Waiver||DP AMC Charges (excluding taxes)||Life-2500 Scheme|
|Angel Classic||10,000 to 24,999||NA||Rs 450 pa||Pay a one time AMC Charge of Rs 2500, AMC Charges will be waived off for Lifetime of the Account|
|Angel Preferred||25,000 to 49,999||for 1st year only||Rs. 450 pa 2nd year onwards|
|Angel Premier||50,000 to 99,999||for 1st & 2nd year only||Rs. 450 pa 3rd year onwards|
|Angel Elite||>= 1,00,000||for 1st, 2nd & 3rd year only||Rs. 450 pa 4th year onwards|
Angel Broking Advantages:
1.User friendly browser-based / application based online trading platform.
2.Investors have different investment options like Equity Trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, Personal Loans, IPO and Depository Services available under one roof.
3. The auto square off time is at 3:15 and an investor can buy up to 4 times the value in his account.
4. Trading account can be linked with popular private banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, UTI bank etc.
5. Presence in 900+ cities
6. Single access to BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX and to all market segments.
7. Comprehensive daily, weekly and specialized research reports from Expert.
8. Trade across devices like Desktops, Tablets, Smartphones or Mobile Phones (browser- and application-based trading)
9. Personalized support from Centralized Help Desk and through Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and SMS
Angel Broking Disadvantages:
1. Angel Broking doesn’t offer 3-in-1 account.
2. Online money transfer from trading account to bank account is not available.