As a leading stock broking and wealth management firm, they are revolutionizing the face of retail investing in India with a tech-edge. A 30 year young company, they serve their clients pan India with the agility of a start-aup; offering an extensive range of financial solutions, aided by hi-tech digital technology and ably complemented by a colossal presence of 16,308 trading terminals and a mammoth network of sub-brokers.
Angel Group has emerged as one of the top 3 retail broking houses in India. Incorporated in 1987, it has memberships on BSE, NSE and the two leading commodity exchanges in India i.e. NCDEX & MCX. Angel is also registered as a depository participant with CDSL.
Angel Broking’s Trading Platforms
Angel Broking offers 5 trading platforms to its customers:
- Angel EyeA browser-based portfolio tracking & trading application with various features including a common screen for all segments, regular market updates etc.
- Angel SpeedProAn application trading platform that provides automatic updates; makes the market accessible to investors from different terminals along with other features.
- Angel TradeIt is a browser based trading platform. The rates are updated automatically. This platform is useful for investors & traders to access market from different terminals.
- Angel LiteA browser-based mobile trading tool that can be used with low GPRS connectivity. This platform provides facility to view live rates, last traded price and % change of your stocks.
- Angel SwiftAn app for accessing the markets and for trading using smart phones and other tablet devices. This is a Mobile trading platform for mobile applications. Trading can be done on Equity and Commodity Market using this platform.
Angel Broking Brokerage Charges
|Equity Intraday / Futures
|Nifty Options (Rs.)
|Other Options (Rs.)
|Currency Options (Rs.)
|Commodity Futures Intraday
Angel Broking Demat AMC
||Margin Money in Rs.
||DP AMC Waiver
||DP AMC Charges (excluding taxes)
||10,000 to 24,999
||Rs 450 pa
||Pay a one time AMC Charge of Rs 2500, AMC Charges will be waived off for Lifetime of the Account
||25,000 to 49,999
||for 1st year only
||Rs. 450 pa 2nd year onwards
||50,000 to 99,999
||for 1st & 2nd year only
||Rs. 450 pa 3rd year onwards
||for 1st, 2nd & 3rd year only
||Rs. 450 pa 4th year onwards
Angel Broking Advantages:
1.User friendly browser-based / application based online trading platform.
2.Investors have different investment options like Equity Trading, F&O, Commodities, PMS, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, Personal Loans, IPO and Depository Services available under one roof.
3. The auto square off time is at 3:15 and an investor can buy up to 4 times the value in his account.
4. Trading account can be linked with popular private banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, UTI bank etc.
5. Presence in 900+ cities
6. Single access to BSE, NSE, MCX & NCDEX and to all market segments.
7. Comprehensive daily, weekly and specialized research reports from Expert.
8. Trade across devices like Desktops, Tablets, Smartphones or Mobile Phones (browser- and application-based trading)
9. Personalized support from Centralized Help Desk and through Phone, E-mail, Live Chat and SMS
Angel Broking Disadvantages:
1. Angel Broking doesn’t offer 3-in-1 account.
2. Online money transfer from trading account to bank account is not available.
Archives by Month:
Archives by Category:
Browse Last 50 Posts:
- HDFC Securities
- What resources and websites should I access to study the stock market, if I want to make money stock trading ?
- What are the best indicators combinations for short term trading/investing ?
- How do I start investing in the stock market as a beginner ?
- How can I open my Trading / Demat Account with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd
- How Can I open my Trading / Demat Account with Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd
- Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd.
- How to open Demat Account with Ventura
- AIIMS Nagpur – Recruitment of 30 Personal Assistant, Steno, Clerk, Warden, Cashier, etc.
- AIIMS Mangalagiri- Recruitment of 30 Group-B and Group-C posts on Direct Recruitment basis.
- How to open Demat Account with Axis Direct
- how can I open Demat Account with Kotak securities
- How to open Demat Account with India Infoline (IIFL)
- How to open demat account with Angel Broking
- How to Open Demat Account with ICICI Direct
- Himachal Pradesh PSC – Recruitment of 31 Lecturer, Law Officer and Assistant District Attorney.
- BOB Financial Solutions Limited – 590 Sales Manager, Sales Executives, Team Leader, Asst/Asst. Manager.
- PGIMER – 32 Staff Nurse, Nursing Officer, Jr. Engineer, Asst. Engineer, Office Asst., Translator, Attendant, etc.
- NTPC Limited – Recruitment of 164 Executive Trainees, Asst. Chemist Trainee, MO, Associate.
- High Court of Jharkhand – 181 Personal Assistant and English Stenographer.
- High Court of Gujarat – Recruitment of 75 Civil Judges on regular basis.
- NTPC- BRBCL, KBUNL and NPGCL – Recruitment of 150 Diploma Trainee (Mech./ Elect./C&I/ Civil).
- ESAF Small Finance Bank – Recruitment of 3000 Bank Officers and Trainee (Sales Officer).
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) – Recruitment of 70 “A” Class Naib Tehsildar (Apprentices).
- UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018. 454 Posts under different Services/Department.
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) – 68 Enquiry Officer, Controller, Work Manager, Engineer, etc.
- Office of the Mission Director, Assam- Recruitment for 508 posts under National Health Mission (NHM).
- Assam Police- Recruitment of 5494 Constable (Unarmed/ Armed Branch – 2018).
- Air India Engineering Services Limited – 36 Trainee Tradesman (Various Trades) and Asst. Supervisor
- UPSC- 398 Assistant Commandants in BSF, CRPF, CIST, ITBP and SSB through CAPF Examination 2018.
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) – Recruitment of 300 Programme Coordinator.
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) – 69 Nurse, Technician (X-Ray/Lab), Steno, Assistant, Etc.
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle- Recruitment of 2286 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS 2018).
- Bank of Baroda – Recruitment of 361 Specialist Officers in different Streams.
- Arunachal Pradesh Police- 302 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS- Cook/ Sweeper/Barber/Washerman/Water Carrier).
- Odisha SC & ST Development Department – Recruitment of 100 Lady Matron/ Junior Matron.
- Assam Police – Recruitment of 130 Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch).
- India Post, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle- Recruitment of 94 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)- Recruitment of 1032 Asst. Executive Engineer, Officers, etc
- Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited – Recruitment of 58 Graduate Engineer Trainee and Management Trainee.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – Recruitment of 52 Assistant Agriculture Research Officers.
- National Seeds Corporation Limited – Recruitment of 258 Management Trainee/ Trainee Mate/ Trainees, etc.
- Vijaya Bank – Recruitment of 67 Clerk and Manager (CA/ Law/ Security).
- Arunachal Pradesh Police (AP Police) – Recruitment of 226 Head Constable (Telecom/ RT).
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – Recruitment of 320 Civil Judge.
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) – Recruitment of 8136 Senior Teacher under Education Deptt.
- ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) – Recruitment of 171 Jr. Personal Assistant/ Stenographer.
- SAIL – Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital- Recruitment of 130 Proficiency Trainees (Nurses).
- West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Kolkata – Recruitment of 459 Medical Officer.
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)- Recruitment of 234 Non-Medical Posts (Clerk, Supervisor, Officer, etc).